About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I will forever sing of His love, though I know not its measure. His love for me comes with a price; but it's a price I'd be willing to pay all my life. With Him I've joy in my heart. Every single day, I am just too blessed. Now, my cup overflows. Oh and yes, if you know me very well, you'd know that Cheetos and baked penne are the food I could eat forever. I LOVE MY MOM, MY GIRLS, and MY OTHER HALF, ABE. <3

Friday, June 17, 2011

Blogging hiatus on my body clock.... STOPS.

Today I read one of my colleague's nicest works (which I reposted down there before this blog) and I was reminded about how long I have not written anything.

When I made this blog for public I was sure of one thing; I wanted to write so I could at least share through my writings my true identity and who I really am. A lot of people don't know that I've been writing long before I started singing so I wanted to continue this while pursuing the other things that I love. But because I just came back merely through another person's work which amazed me, I still am thinking about what I should be writing now that I just returned.

I have nothing fancy to share except the fact that I'm officially out of college, graduated, (and looking for a job again after what it feels like not being able to land in 2 jobs I applied for the past 2 months) and still enjoying my youth.

On the other side of the coin, nothing fancy with me and my 1 year and 3 month-boyfriend, Abe, only right now I think we're getting a lot stronger than we've ever been. Less fights and buckets and buckets of patience. Plus, it helped me a lot to go through all the stuff piling on in my life knowing that his support for me is unwavering. He adds up to my family and my real friends whom I trust. But since everyone's busy with everything going on in their own lives, I usually have my Mom and him with me every single day. (Plus the friends I'm talking about has either WORK or STUDIES going on.

But thank God for Sundays I get to see my friends while we're all on work and school break.

I freaking want to get ANOTHER job offer on Tuesday!!! Pray for me! =)

Now..

I'm running out of words to say..

But hey, I'M BACK... for good! ☺♥

XXO, me!

No comments:

Post a Comment